Saturday, July 28, 2007

Utah Trip Summer 2007

July of 2007 our whole family flew out to Utah to visit Steve's parent's, sister and my brother Ben and his family. We spent a total of 12 days there and loved every minute of it. Here is a picture of Ben as we were leaving NH.
Mom and Ben trying to stay cool in the 100 degree weather that Utah was having.
Family pictures in front of the flower garden at the Logan Temple
One of my favorite shots of Ben
Brothers
Ben's cousin Maddy loved to hold him
This was the only shade at a park that we visited
Grandpa...Ben and Grandpa have a special bond
Grandma holds Ben during his feeding
Aunt Suzanne and Ben - she loves to spoil him
Inside the Museum of Church History
Outside the General Conference Center
Ben
Two perfect beings
Ben all tuckered out from a day of sightseeing

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Again, so happy I found this blog. The picture of Ben in front of the statue of Chris at Temple Square made me cry. So very fitting. We are heading to temple square tomorrow. I might steal this caption for my sweet little girl.

I have been reading this every day try to catch up on his amazing life. It gives me so much hope for my little girl. Best wishes. You will be in my prayers. Kirstin

Anne Marie said...

Wonderful photo of Ben and Christ. Perfect caption.