Saturday, October 8, 2011

KING NOAH

It's amazing how you can fall in love with a little boy that you've never met...that's how I feel about Noah.  Ben brought me into the "King's world" soon after he passed away.  Lisa and I became instant friends.  We even found we had SO much in common.  It's a good thing we live on different sides of the world because I fear we would be trouble together. :)  Noah became sick a week ago.  His little body finally gave out and he returned home to his Heavenly Father.  My heart has been so heavy this morning knowing that my dear friend is feeling the same pain that I felt over a year ago.  It brings my heart some comfort knowing that Ben was there to welcome him home.  We love you Lisa.  We love your amazing family.  We pray for Heavenly Father's loving arms to surround you during this most difficult time.

8 comments:

Junior said...

Beautiful Becky. My heart is breaking for Lisa and her family.

Tara Bennett said...

Oh Becky, I'm sorry. Sending love and prayers for both moms. Wishing I could give you a hug...

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh ... I am so sorry to read this. :( I have often gone to Lisa's blog from links on yours. I am so sorry to hear that her son has passed away. Just think of the fun that he and Ben are having up in Heaven now!!

The Kings said...

We love you so much and know your heart is breaking with ours. Ben and Noah are now up there talking about their crazy Mum's back on earth :) xxxx

asplashofsunshine said...

No words. I can't imagine the pain, yet the peace.

Unknown said...

heartbreaking.


XOXO

Eleyna Julia said...

So sorry Becky! The friendships that have resulted as a part of these precious boys' lives are truly special blessings.

shirlgirl said...

These pictures are so tender and almost identical. It is amazing. And, yes, Ben was there to greet Noah. So sorry for the King family's loss of their beloved Noah.