Monday, September 20, 2010

FAMILY SHOOT

This was two years ago.  I regret now not getting another one in last year.  It's not always easy getting 6 bodies together, all dressed somewhat matching, with happy countenances and meeting up with your photographer at said location.  But I'm grateful for these last pictures together.  (thank you EP)  It was a fun day.  These are some of my favorites...although I have lots more.  We have another photo shoot planned in the next couple of weeks and I have some surprises in store.  Stay tuned...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

but you know the things to treasure...

shirlgirl said...

Very sweet and loving pictures. Love those chubby cheeks and gorgeous blue eyes.

Junior said...

love them all, such sweet memories.

LL said...

love the shot of the three boys...
and that last one of you kissing him. CUTE!!!! and so so sweet.

The VW's said...

Beautiful pictures of your family! I especially love the ones of you snuggling with Ben! Love and Hugs!!!

Jenny said...

I love those last two pictures of you and Ben together. Beautiful.

The Kings said...

I love these photos! I can't wait to see your next ones you get done. I know they won't be how you would love them to be (with Ben in them) but I know you have plans to make them special still and they will be.
I miss being abe to pick up Noah like you could in those last two pics. He is way too big for that now.

April said...

Oh those pictures are PRICELESS! I love them and I love YOU!