Thursday, September 23, 2010

MORE

More pictures of cute Ben.  I think he was around 2 years old in these pictures.  He was easier to throw over my shoulder back then.  I could fit his whole body onto my lap.  This was probably my favorite age because I carried him everywhere.  I cleaned with him in my arms, I cooked with him over my shoulder, I typed letters on the computers while he was on my lap.  I could do anything and everything.  And then he continued to grow.  But how I wouldn't change anything about his growth because that meant he was still with me, I just couldn't carry him as easily, but I still did it.  Even up to the very last night....I carried him.
I miss you more and love you deeper.

8 comments:

The VW's said...

AWWW.....little Benny.....with the most gorgeous eyes and kissable cheeks in the world! Precious! Love and Hugs!!!

shirlgirl said...

Precious son!

April said...

You carried each other in so many ways...You are bound together with love forever and ever.
Those pictures are absolutely priceless.

Unknown said...

and now he helps carry you.
xo

Smilin' sunshine said...

Cute boy! No wonder you have such strong muscles!

Junior said...

Such round kissable cheeks. Beautiful boy. hugs

The Kings said...

What a gorgeous little man. He was such a cutie.

Tara Bennett said...

LOVE those chubby cheeks. Sorry that now all you carry is your grief. I hope you allow Christ to carry you when it gets too much. Love you and thinking of you always. xo