I apologize for my delay in updating Ben's condition. You can take it as a good sign. He's making progress - at a snails pace - but it's progress none-the-less. Even though RSV is a virus and there are no antibiotics to treat it, they have him on 3 different antibiotics because of what grew out from his trach cultures. He just has been sicker this time around. By being on these antibiotics they are also hoping to prevent a 'secondary infection' on top of the RSV. His vent settings have been the highest ever so we might be looking at another couple of weeks here, depending on how Ben progresses. I stand in awe of his determination to fight. I can see it in his big, blue eyes. He never ceases to amaze me. This beautiful child is my hero.