Last night the doctor came in and told us that the bugs he was cultured for are not sensitive to the antibiotics that he has been getting. That's probably why he continues to get fevers. They switched him over to his new antibiotic, which is IV form only. That automatically buys us more time here. The cultures from his bladder came back showing yeast so they put him on an IV antibiotic for that. Because he had a positive blood culture he's getting IV Vanco. for that. His potassium has been on the low side since we've been in and dropped even lower over night. They gave him a dose of potassium through his g-tube this morning. They haven't figured out the reason for the drop as this is not his norm. He was started on a new sleep med last night but slept 90 minutes after he initially received his dose. He was awake through the rest of the night and then promptly fell back asleep as the sun was rising. I've tried numerous times to wake him but have not been successful. We'll try it for a few more nights to see if it gets any better. I'm still waiting for rounds so if there is anything else I've missed I'll update later.