Sunday, October 31, 2010

LAST COSTUME

Happy Halloween everybody.  It just isn't the same this year.  I miss being able to dress Ben.  I loved that even though he didn't really care about Halloween, that he was always a part of the whole experience.  This particular year was kind of the grand finale for us.  I told the kids it was the last year I was going all out on costumes.  Kaleb for years wanted to be a Storm Trooper and so we went with the Star Wars Theme.  Kayla was Princess Leia, Stevie was Padme and Ben played the part of a Jedi Master AND Yoda.  He pulled both off quite nicely.  How I miss that boy of mine.  May the force be with you Ben! xoxo

9 comments:

Junior said...

Becky I have loved seeing the costumes from the past years. Ben is so cute in all of them. Hugs

Tara Bennett said...

Cute you are, Ben!

The VW's said...

Love this year of costumes....Ben is the cutest Yoda ever! Love and Bigs Hugs!!!

LL said...

Farmer always tells me that Yoda said,
"do or do not...there is no try"
Ben makes a GREAT Yoda. He had the force!

Lacey said...

Oh I love that Star Wars theme! Thats how we are with Jax. He could care less about Halloween, but we always make sure he looks great!

shirlgirl said...

Love all of your pictures!

The Kings said...

LOVE, LOVE the Yoda costume!!! Oh man he was sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

Amanda Thrasher said...

LOVE him as yoda!!!

Stacy said...

I just ran across your blog and have been reading about your journey. My son, Oliver was Yoda this year. This past year has been rough as he is battling an inoperable brain tumor and they gave him 9 - 12 months to live. It's been 15 months since he was diagnosed. My heart is truly touched by those that are still going on without their babies. I know this experience will help me to grow, but it has been extremely difficult. Thank you for honoring your son and sharing his and your journey with all of us.

Stacy Palmer
Waterloo, Iowa
www.oliverpalmer.blogspot.com