Monday, October 25, 2010

My Bakers

This is one of the only years I went completely store bought.  (actually online)  I usually gave Kaleb (my picky one) the choice of what to be for Halloween and he wanted to be a baker.  I was shocked.  (although, his first choice was a death eater, but I told him nothing evil.)  Because Ben had a big surgery in October, I just didn't have the motivation to get all creative.  So instead I went online and found THESE cute baker outfits. :)  The elementary school always held a parade ever year for Halloween so I baked all my little bakers a pan of cinnamon rolls to carry in the parade that they later shared with their classes.  Even Ben carried a pan in his wheelchair.  He was cute with his little mustache.

5 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

So sweet. Speaking of sweet, now I'm craving cinnamon rolls! ;)

I esp love the mustaches -- too cute! Much cuter than a death eater, that's for sure!!!

Jo Jo said...

This is one of my favorites, actually thought about borrowing those once or twice

Junior said...

these are great, love the matching outfits and cinnamon rolls yummy. Now I think I need to go bake some.

The Kings said...

I love how you match them all!! So cute.

Bugg's mama said...

Oh, my WORD! All these costumes are the cutest! And hilarious! That Ben, what an easy-goin' kid!

Love, bree